Healthfin+ believes in making Healthcare Affordable to people, who are not covered under any kind of Health Insurance, by providing swift and hassle free Medical Loans with just a click of a button. Only 7% of indian population is covered under Health Insurance and the remaining 93% have to fend for themselves in case of medical emergency.Healthfin+ with its unique proprietary algorithm and its robust tie-ups with Hospitals as well as Banks bridges the healthcare funding gap bringing quality healthcare within reach to upper middle class, middleclass and even to the lowest denominator of the society like Farmers and agriculturist. Healthfin+ is the fastest Medical Loans provider for any kind of Surgery or medical procedure with Loan approval time as low as 15 minutes and average loan processing time of 1 hour. With its unique customized products like 90 days cashless scheme and Loans at No Cost Healthfin+ has become a boon to many families struggling with medical Bills across India. Today Healthfin+ is helping patients in need of funds across more than 30 hospitals across Maharashtra. Parvaiz is and Ex-Banker with more than 12 years of Experience with Banks like ICICI and HSBC handling and managing a portfolio of Lending of Unsecured as well as Secured Assets. He and his founding team have a sound understanding of the Healthcare as well as the Financial Ecosystem. He also has deep understanding of Health Insurance industry with experience from ICICI Lombard which is one of the largest General Insurance company in the Private sector in India. Parvaiz has also represented India in the International Group Study Exchange program of Rotary and has been involved in a lot of social projects of Rotary in India for the past 7 years. He is a CFA and an MBA in Finance from ICFAI Business School Hyderabad and a B.Tech Electronic and Communication for Kerala University.